Systems 24-7, Dunk & Associates
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST ENABLE AUDIO FOR THIS TRAINING!
Ensure that you are NOT using Internet Exporer as your browser. (Most audio is no longer supported by IE.) We recommend browsers such as Chrome or Firefox. Contact IT for help downloading a better browser.
- Can’t click forward on your module? Don’t forget you must listen to the full voice over before clicking on the green button and continuing to the next slide.
- Can’t hear the voice over? Ensure your speakers are plugged in and turned up and your computer is not set to mute.
- Is your Voiceover not auto playing? Make sure the Auto play Voice over is turned on in your Profile section at the top right of the website.
- Slide doesn’t move forward? Use the green arrow button at the bottom right to move to the next slide. Remember, you must complete activities and / or listen to the full voiceover before you move ahead
Still having audio issues ? Contact your IT Department.
For any content issues or questions, please submit your request via the Compass Group Canada Safety Service Centre - https://navigator.compass-canada.com/corporatesupport/Safety/SafetyServiceCentre/SitePages/English.aspx
Contact Dunk and Asssociate Technical support if you are unable to connect to the system.
Dunk & Associates/Systems 24-7
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-7:00pm (EST)
Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm (EST)
2021 Holiday Closures:
Many staff at Dunk & Associates/Systems 24-7 work a 4-day work week. To accommodate for this and also provide our staff with special thanks, we’re closed for two days around each long weekend. Please see a list of our 2021 holiday closures below.
- December 24, 25 and 28, 2020 (Christmas)
- December 31, 2020 and January 1 (New Years)
- February 12 and 15 (Family Day)
- April 2 and 5 (Good Friday)
- May 21 and 24 (Victoria Day)
- July 1 and 2 (Canada Day)
- September 3 and 6 (Labour Day)
- October 8 and 11 (Thanksgiving)
- December 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 (Christmas and New Years)
For Technical Assistance with the site: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having technical difficulties, please use the guidelines below to troubleshoot the issue. If you are unable to resolve your problem, contact us for support or speak with your manager. If your computer is unable to meet the technical requirements below, try using another computer or internet browser.
- An Active Internet Connection
- Internet Browser
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Display Settings
1. An Active Internet Connection
An active internet connection (typical dsl or cable connection) is required to view this program.
2. Internet Browser
Please ensure if you are using internet Explorer that you are using version 9 or higher. Unfortunatley, Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported by Microsoft and it is recommended IE 8 users either upgrade or use another browser to avoid technical issues.
To check your version of Internet Explorer, click on “Help” or the question mark icon and select “About Internet Explorer”.
Other Internet Browsers
Alternatively, you can also install one of the following:
If you are experiencing any issues with the site, please try clearing your cache, closing your browser and then re-opening. This may help resolve any problems.
To clear your cache:
For PC users, select "control + shift + delete" and select cache from the list. Click "clear" to clear your cache. Close your browser or refresh the page.
For Mac users, there are different ways to clear your cache depending on your version and browser. For firefox users, select "command + shift + delete" and select cache from the list. Click "clear" to clear your cache. Close your browser or refresh the page. For safari users, select "Alt (option) + command + e" and refresh the page.
Return to Top
Cookies must be enabled. To enable cookies, select “Tools” and select “Internet Options”. On the “Privacy” Tab, change your settings to “Accept all cookies”.
6. Adobe PDF Reader
Adobe PDF Reader must be installed on your computer to open PDF documents. To install Adobe PDF Reader, please click here.
Return to Top
7. Display Settings
For best viewing results, set your computer monitor resolution to 1280 x 1024. If this is not available, the minimum resolution required for the program is 1024 x 768. To adjust your screen resolution, you may do so through your computer settings/preferences.
Some modules have voiceover. Under the Training list, these modules will be indicated with a speaker icon. Speakers or headphones are required to listen to voiceovers. If you have your speakers plugged in, but do not hear any sound, make sure your speakers are turned on and turned up.